Death Fans Unite!!!

DiapersNDildos

Zero Tolerance
Oct 22, 2003
Virginia, USA
groups.yahoo.com
Insert shameless plug here:

Since I haven't "pimped my shit" :Smug: in a while, come check out my "DeathAndControlDenied" group. Lots of cool stuff, relating to Death & Control Denied (and the other projects of former Death/CD members). Link below.

Yeah, I joined because of you. :p

There is a bit of interesting information floating around, so I thank you. Was nice to see that note from Jane.

IcedPriest said:
Yeah but posting on this site keeps the topic more on Death and Death fans. Instead of other bands or people arguing over which band is better and why.
dude metal is where is should be in the undergroung some what
all the outher music out there will burn it self out it all comes in cycles so we the metal heads are in a very good place right now and will alwise be metal has be going sring since the late 70 s i am glade it s not in every mag and on every radio station becouse that would be bull shit every one would be trying to do the same thing look at rap thay all say the same old think what ever the new word is for the day like bling blingor crunk what ver the fuck that means so dude keep your horns held high your into the form of music out there be proud of your self and he bands that keep you going every day so FUCK THE MAIN STREAM DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM THEY WILL DISSAPER SO ROCK ON

D

E

A

D

:headbang: :devil: :devil:

IcedPriest said:
Yeah but posting on this site keeps the topic more on Death and Death fans. Instead of other bands or people arguing over which band is better and why.
dude metal is where is should be in the undergroung some what
all the outher music out there will burn it self out it all comes in cycles so we the metal heads are in a very good place right now and will alwise be metal has be going sring since the late 70 s i am glade it s not in every mag and on every radio station becouse that would be bull shit every one would be trying to do the same thing look at rap thay all say the same old think what ever the new word is for the day like bling blingor crunk what ver the fuck that means so dude keep your horns held high your into theTRUE EST form of music out there be proud of your self and he bands that keep you going every day so FUCK THE MAIN STREAM DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM THEY WILL DISSAPER SO ROCK ON

D

E

A

D

:headbang: :devil: :devil: