Death Tribute CD With James Murphy

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Ex-DEATH, MALEVOLENT CREATION Members Get Green Light To Record DEATH Tribute CD

Former DEATH/TESTAMENT guitarist James Murphy, ex-MALEVOLENT CREATION/SUFFOCATION drummer Dave Culross, ex-MALEVOLENT CREATION vocalist Brett Hoffmann and CKY guitarist Deron Miller are going ahead with their previously announced plans to record a DEATH tribute CD to benefit Murphy and the family of late DEATH frontman Chuck Schuldiner. "James Murphy got the OK from [Chuck's sister] Bethann Schuldiner to proceed, as we did not want to do this unless we had her blessing and permission," Miller told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "James has solidified Dave Culross on drums, Brett Hoffmann on vocals, me and James on guitars, but still no bass player. [DEATH/CONTROL DENIED bassist] Steve DiGiorgio declined to participate. I would also like to get some other guests from other bands who are DEATH fans to contribute tracks as well. I am also awaiting word from James on a label that will be releasing it. Recording will most likely begin sometime this summer."

Why wouldn't he decline to playing on this album ?It sounds of bad idea .Leave songs with the man who making them .Don't to butcher them after he leaves us.