Death in Fire: Underrated!

mekane

Oct 4, 2003
I just can't stop listening to death in fire. You would think i would get bored of it because theres only like 4 riffs and a solo or 2, but wow, i have listened to this sone like 100 times in the last 2 days!

I can't believe the vote you guys had, 3 out of like 30 votes for best song on Vs. the world went to death of fire.

Death of Fire is 10 times better than any other amon amarth song!!

Its the song thats going to make them as famous as some other death metal bands.

Stevie Wonder, of all people? You're riding the wrong horse there, Phil Collins and Eric Claption now that's stylish music for ya...fucking oath, this is the time I'm dreaming to some night of spaghetti bolognese, "Sexual Healing" in my player and a lady to worship....tshhhh...oh yes...

...back to death in fire....
i can't get enough of that drum pattern in the very beginning. it's fuckin cool as hell.

but really guys, if you wanna jam out hardcore, you gotta pop rick james in the good ol 8 track. then you'll truly be a superfreak.

TB666 said:
gay9.gif

::D

Necramentia said:
...back to death in fire....
i can't get enough of that drum pattern in the very beginning. it's fuckin cool as hell.

Yeah, so true so true. The opening drums are awesome.
Death in Fire is a very cool song, but IMO I think AA have done better songs.

Patric said:
HAHAHA fucking oath Hoyn...
I do what I can! I guess you won't be anywhere near Belzepub in the near future?

TB666 said:
Oh great.
I'm being insulted by a danish fuckface and a göteborgare :rolleyes:
Life is good, eh? :)

No seriously, I think the rainbow is some sort of gay symbol. You're almost as sensitive as the turks, hehe.

"A Fury Divine" is underrated as hell for some reason.