Death MAchine interview in the new Rock Hard mag (Germany)!!!

DMThrak

Nov 21, 2002
deathmachine.net
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Death Machine interview was ran in the latest Rock Hard magazine (Germany). This is great mag to be in and we are STOKED!!! We will be in the next Metal MAniacs and Unrestrained issues. The interviews and press is coming out now. Better late than never and we appreciate all the support. Death Machine is getting things together with our newest addition Elle. She's kicking serious ass on the vocals and I can't wait for you all to hear it. This next disc is going way tech and Heavy.

As for Zero Hour news!!!! Mikey Troy and I did has some extra time tracking and we nailed a instrumental. It will be on De-Evolution CD and you will all be STOKED when it's finished. As i've said before, Erik need arrange time at Dino's to finish his tracks. He really doesnt have much to do but we just have to sit back and see what transpires. I know you've all been waiting a long, long time and it kills me because i've been waiting as well. Lets hope Erik gets it done soon and we can play this bad boy out for you. We will not hide anything, once the disc is done we will put it up on the website. As soon as Erik finishes his tracks, I will let you know on the site and here. I get emails everyday in regards to the ZH disc and you will know when it is done because I will plaster it everywhere.

Thanks so much for all the support. You're the reason we do this.

Jasun/ZH/DM

Hi Jasun
Thanks for the update around everything that is going on. I must admit it so frustrating waiting for the new material. No offence but Eric needs a good kick up the arse!
I know the new disc will be totally awasome, hope you guys get the chance to promote it with a decent tour!!!
As always you RULE

Cheers

Spatch

yeah and you people do NOT forget to check the AlgoBlast interview of Zero Hour :)
Contains some nice info about De-Evolution
Sweet dreams are made of De.....
Evoluuuution's gonnaaaaa kiiiick.
Ok I'm out