Getting close to Headway!!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Looking forward to seeing our friends in Europe again and we look forward to playing the show.

Death Machine is on the cover of Transcending the Muduane issue number #25. People from the East Coast please pick up a copy and check out the great interview we did with Brett VanPut. You can find this at our website along with another excellent interview we did with Christina G. That interview will be in a upcoming mag as well. (That one is funny as hell) Please let both Brett and Christina know they did a great job.

Thanks so much for all the support everyone. Happy to say ZH is getting closer to being done. Erik's next step is to take on the long song. We will keep you updated.

Jasun/ZH

I am happy to see you guy's again! Looking forward to that. You guy's also going to be there the second day? You don't want to miss Sieges Even now do you?

This is going to be the first European show you guys do that I won't be at :erk:

Oh well maybe when school is done I'll have enough money to follow you around everywhere :headbang:

Jersey Dave said:
This is going to be the first European show you guys do that I won't be at :erk:

Oh well maybe when school is done I'll have enough money to follow you around everywhere :headbang:
That's too bad Dave. :wave: