Zero Hour to Headline Spirt off 66 in Belgium!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey everyone,

We will be with our buddies Sun Caged to "spirt of 66" in Belgium on April 3rd. Please come out and enjoy the night with us, we are looking foward to it. For more info on the club, please go to www.spiritof66.com

Thanks everyone for kicking ass for ZH, YOU ALL RULE!!!!!

\m/

Jasun/ZH

Thats fargin cool man, I am glad you guys are going over there for more than just one show, I hope you get a couple more to boot as well, so you can kick their asses!!!

Thats a trip about the "Spirit of 66" it says "American Bar" LOL, damn I wish we had some Belgium bars around here :p

Bear

Nice BEAR!!!

I was looking for you at the Opeth show my brotha, Troy said he ran into you but he never saw you again. Thanks for also sending pics to Buddah on the SX show, that rules!!!!

Jay

Yeah but if you did I'm sure you guys would play up north which is a couple of hours away so I couldn't go anyways... Headway is cool enough for me.

RAWK!

Originally posted by ZHJ&T
Nice BEAR!!!

I was looking for you at the Opeth show my brotha, Troy said he ran into you but he never saw you again. Thanks for also sending pics to Buddah on the SX show, that rules!!!!

Jay

Brotha Jay it was too fookin packed, I was not diggin the scene that night, so I bailed. I saw about half of PL and took off, I wish I could have stayed for Opeth but that was beyond lame the way they over stuffed that club. oh well next time!

Bear

Yeah I wish, but I am not having any luck getting back to work as fast as I hoped, so I will have to try again next year.

I am pretty friggen bummed about not making it out!

Bear