Zero Hour Pre-Production UPDATE!!!

ZHJ&T said:
You have everything bro!

Travis will be doing the artwork for the next disc, just an amazing artist.

Thanks so much Eyesore for the support kat.

Jasun/ZH
Awesome! No problem for the support, bro! Keep writing those killer tunes!

Good to hear Travis is doing the new CD! Trav is the man, I'm trying to convince him to start selling limited edition prints! My house would be filled with them. I can't wait to see the new Solitude Aeturnus work he's doing.

So, without sounding like a whiny bitch, is there a rough estimate on when it will be released?

Eyesore said:
Awesome! No problem for the support, bro! Keep writing those killer tunes!

Good to hear Travis is doing the new CD! Trav is the man, I'm trying to convince him to start selling limited edition prints! My house would be filled with them. I can't wait to see the new Solitude Aeturnus work he's doing.

So, without sounding like a whiny bitch, is there a rough estimate on when it will be released?

Freakin' awesome that Travis is doing the new Solitude Aeturnus, Another disc I am looking forward to, when ever that comes out. lol

Great news!! There is always room for another Zero Hour disc. You guys are the best. :headbang:

NP: Icarus Witch - Capture the Magic

ZHJ&T said:
There's some other updates I would love to tell everyone at this moment but due to some complicated issues I can't spread the news just yet. Once everything is order and the timing is right, I will post the news right away.
quote]

ZHJ&T said:
This is easily going to be our best. VERY, VERY HEAVY TECH, TECH.
quote]

Hey guys,

I can't wait to hear the news...or the cd!! :Spin:

Ya'll are awesome! :worship:

Take care,
Stacy