Zero Hour Pre-Production UPDATE!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
All the songs are in place for our 2006 release titled "Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond" This is easily our most technical CD to date and it's going to be our best.

There's some other updates I would love to tell everyone at this moment but due to some complicated issues I can't spread the news just yet. Once everything is order and the timing is right, I will post the news right away.

YOU ALL RULE and we can't wait to get this CD out to everyone, It's a MONSTER!!!

\m/\m/

Jasun/ZH

heheheh already more new ZH and we already get a cool title for it!!!! fuck yes!!!! :Spin:

A 2006 release and best to date, that is pretty awesome andthat is great news. you promised not to let us wait long and you followed thru.

peace
wkd

Right on everyone!!!

Here's the song list for Specs of Pictures Burnt beyond:

1. Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond

2. The Falcon's Cry

3. Face the fear

4. I am Here

5. Zero Hour

6. Evidence of the Unseen

I can't wait for everyone to hear this CD, it's all new life for Zero Hour.

Jasun/ZH

Awesome to hear everyone is STOKED by the news. This is easily going to be our best. VERY, VERY HEAVY TECH, TECH.

YOU ALL RULE and thank you so much for all your support.

Jasun/ZH

P.S. No worries at all Bryan, it's awesome to have people like yourself who share our excitement.

I'm so glad I'm a Travis Smith fan! =) I currently own 68 albums that he's done the artwork on, some bands I knew before buying, some I didn't. Zero Hour is one of those bands I'd never heard of, but I was in Boston one day and saw Metamorphosis and had to buy it. I was floored. What a CD! Travis Smith doing the artwork seems to be a good indication of whether or not the band is good!

I immediately went out and bought everything. So, just to verify I have everything available, is this all you guys have released?

Zero Hour
Metamorphosis
The Towers Of Avarice
A Fragile Mind

Is that it? Do I need to find more?

You have everything bro!

Travis will be doing the artwork for the next disc, just an amazing artist.

Thanks so much Eyesore for the support kat.

Jasun/ZH