Death magnetic gh3 mix

er, id say youre way off base. I think they have every right to say fuck you to the illegal downloaders, not that they have tho, and to be honest I'm glad someone went to fight napster. The only people that bitched about that were the ones stealing anyway.

Each one who wanna earn money with his Music should not support illegal filesharing ! When I think, how much money Metallica have lost..since the internet starts..hmmmm.

But there are so many real fans, who don´t deserves this bad produced Album..WTF ?? I still don´t understand this.

Andy..what do you mean. Was that an accident or with purpose ?

I dont think anyone intentionally releases an album to distort or crackle, but I heard lars say there was 11 songs for Death Magnetic, obviously with the CD comin in at 75 minutes it was never gonna fit.
Maybe without clipping and compression 10 songs wouldnt have fit either????

Im no musical schollar..

I dont think anyone intentionally releases an album to distort or crackle, but I heard lars say there was 11 songs for Death Magnetic, obviously with the CD comin in at 75 minutes it was never gonna fit.
Maybe without clipping and compression 10 songs wouldnt have fit either????

Im no musical schollar..

You must be thinking of the compression of an mp3 or while archiving files.
The compression thats being talked about is the kind used during mixing and mastering.

That's gotta leak sooner or later :err:

IT DID LEAK.

Look closely at the screen-shot of the multi-tracks.

See the explorer window with the folders in it... he's pulled the tracks out of an obvious torrent download folder if you read it close enough. Everyone start searching the net please!

I just now joined this forum because I have seen that screen-shot ten times over the last day or so... but this is the first time I noticed the folder it was saved in... I'm guessing it's already out there somewhere.

1219687279176.jpg

By the way guys it is ILLEGAL to post alternate mixes or anything like that, and if you do so you will more than likely have problems (and not the kind where the band calls you and you can ask for autographs and pictures... more those where lawyers write to you and stuff).
You are "free" to post it where you want (actually no you are not but I'm sure some people will), but please just not on this forum. If someone posts something like that because he didn't see this post, please PM him and me so the first one to get the message will erase it. Thanks for your understanding.