DEATH MAGNETIC

I think Unforgiven III is a great song. not because its thrash, its just a great song/ballad. It doesnt have to be thrash to be good. :lol:

I think Unforgiven III is a great song. not because its thrash, its just a great song/ballad. It doesnt have to be thrash to be good. :lol:

That's what I've been trying to tell people for awhile now

No one listens.

Hell Cliff Burton and James Hetfield put it perfectly:

Cliff: We do what we wanna do and if they consider that selling out then...whatever

James: Alot of people think that you've sold out because you're on a major label and are very popular...

Cliff: ...Or maybe you're not playing a thousand miles an hour the whole time. We're not trying to be something big and fancy,it's just us, doing what we wanna do, we wanna keep it that way.

James: We'd still be doing the same thing if we were on an independent label.

:mad: LISTEN TO CLIFF FOR FUCKS SAKE

No point listening to Cliff, hes dead. And he was the only bit of creditbility the band had left in my eyes - it can't just be a sheer coincidence that they went so rapidly downhill after he died..

Fine then there's no point for Americans to listen to MLK seeing as how he's dead too, yeah that's right racial equality can't work because it was preached by a dead guy 40 some odd years ago.
Ideas don't die with people.