death magnetic

Why the HELL ?!? are there two pages of material concerning Metallica in a Testament forum:rolleyes:?

There are topics or questions to cover here, about the BEST :headbang:band :

- Anyone gonna go see 'em in the UK with Priest ?
- Do you have any rare Testament items ? What are they ?
- Does TESTAMENT get the credit they deserve in Metal history ?
- What video is your favorite (non concert video) ?
- Do you have a favorite all time song of them ?
- What album cover is your favorite ? Why ?
- Have ya ever met any of them ? Which members ?
- What is your favorite album they've done ?
- What is your favorite song on the new album so far ?
- How many times have you seen them ? And best show ? What was so cool about it ?
- Who've you seen them with ?

Why the HELL ?!? are there two pages of material concerning Metallica in a Testament forum:rolleyes:?

There are topics or questions to cover here, about the BEST :headbang:band :

- Anyone gonna go see 'em in the UK with Priest ?
- Do you have any rare Testament items ? What are they ?
- Does TESTAMENT get the credit they deserve in Metal history ?
- What video is your favorite (non concert video) ?
- Do you have a favorite all time song of them ?
- What album cover is your favorite ? Why ?
- Have ya ever met any of them ? Which members ?
- What is your favorite album they've done ?
- What is your favorite song on the new album so far ?
- How many times have you seen them ? And best show ? What was so cool about it ?
- Who've you seen them with ?

You'll probably be asking the same question about the "Overkill Site" thread too. Or the Megadeth one that turned into a Priest discussion between myself and Redfly.

We can discuss anything we like here by the way. At least Metallica are generally Testament related being a thrash(ish) band compared to some other subjects. Take a look at the Nevermore forum and you'll see that this one isn't too bad for subject matter.

Testament was trying to be metallica on the first 3 albums. I don't understand all the hatred from Testament fans, they should be glad Metallica is riding on the right road again instead of taking the easy way out. Testament fans are lucky Alex came back, he could of easily said no and your Testament would of been dead.

I think you altered your mind a little to much dude.Testament did not and does not sound like metallica nor were they ever trying because to do that they would have had to dumb down their musicianship and preach about things that they apparently don't really believe in for that to happen.Testament does not have to have Alex.Some of Testament's best and heaviest albums were done without him they survived 13 years without him building up a credibility and a respect that metallica will never regain.I bought all the albums with and without Alex and will continue to do so.Testament is Chuck and Eric no matter who is there.What do think that James Murphy sucks?!..I will never understand not being able to let go of the past and seeing metallica is the joke of the metal world.When bands like Lamb of God and others are asked who influences them it comes back Testament and old Megadeth not Metallica.Metallica couldn't touch Testament live on their best day.You call putting out an album with shit production shit solos shit drums lame vocals and an instrumental that goes nowhere back on the right track? At least Testament doesn't need to pay someone a million dollars to make them sound like a metal band.

I think its badass. It isn't as good as their old stuff but I think Rick Ruben did a better job than Bob Rock (excluding the Black Album). I think The Black Album was the only good album he did.