Death metal band from NC

:headbang: hell yes!!!.,.,.,are yall coming up to Virginia any time soon.,..like in the DC area?.,.,.cuz i would come out and check ya out.,.,.and mosh.,.,and spill blood.,.,.lol.,.,

Hmmm... I'm just waiting for NC to have a good Doom band come out of the woodwork so that I can *really* have a local band to be proud of. Either that or Folk Metal... hell, this place is ripe for that kind of thing if you could convince the folksy people and the metalheads to get together without blood being shed. :bah:

Originally posted by WarHead
:headbang: hell yes!!!.,.,.,are yall coming up to Virginia any time soon.,..like in the DC area?.,.,.cuz i would come out and check ya out.,.,.and mosh.,.,and spill blood.,.,.lol.,.,

Cool. Well, they were going to play with Mastodon in Princeton, WV November 25th with Darkness Remains . But they won't be able to make it out due to some traveling difficulties. Thanks and spread the word around.

Drexle, I agree. NC is over saturated with this metalcore bullshit.

I agree. I'll be glad when NC gets some better bands. I wish some better shows would come here as well. I usually have to go to Ziggy's in Winston-Salem to see really good shows. Tremont Music Hall here in Charlotte gets some good shows as well. Next year I'll be in Raleigh. A lot of good shows pass through there at the Ritz. *sigh* I hate that I missed Opeth in NC. Maybe soon..

BTW, I'll have to check out some mp3s of this band. I'm not too much into death metal, but I'll give it a shot. I am always drawn to local music.

NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Cool to see fellow NC-er's here!!

Malebolgia, cool to see another metal band! Death metal? I'll have to check your site.

I am in a band called K-Octave. We're based in Elkin (Only 1 of our guitarists lives in Elkin, I live in High Point, bassist lives in Charlotte, drummer lives in Shelby and other guitarist lives in Winston-Salem). I am the singer.

We're currently booking shows thru Devil Saint booking (October 31, Deceased, Joe Stump, Reign Of Terror) and will start hitting Charlotte, W-S, and the Triad early next year!!!!