Death Metal Christmas!??

KrazySkier

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2003
Was wondering if there are any CDs out there that have metal bands doing Christmas covers??

*toots own horn*

Anal Gore Terror is in the process of recording 'Six Songs for Santamas:' A supplemental EP to the full-length 'A Very Anal Christmas.'

The tracklist for the latter is as follows:

01: Keep Christ Out of Christmas (Santamas Celebration)
02: Strangled With Tinsel
03: Sorry Billy... Daddy Killed Santa
04: Away in a Manger
05: The Christmas Fetus
06: Maggot Infestation of the Christmas Turkey
07: Christmas Blister
08: Joy to the World
09: Birthday of the Swine
10: I Farted on Satan's Lap
11: Melekelikimaka (Or However the Fuck You Spell It)
12: Carol of the Bells
13: Unholy Night
14: The Little Desk Boy
15: Here We Come a Wassailin'
16: The Christmas Shoes
17: From Reindeer to Venison
18: From Venison to Reindeer
19: Elven Holocaust
20: Feliz Navidad
21: Fruitcake... What the Fuck?!?
22: O Holy Night
23: O Tannenbaum
24: Yule Log Money Shot
25: Jingle Bells
26: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

... and the tracklisting for the former is tentatively...

01: Deck the Halls
02: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
03: Geigh Sleigh Ride
04: Up on the Housetop
05: The Twelve Days of Christmas
06: O Come All Ye Faithful

Some tracks are available at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/analgoreterror.htm

And those that aren't are available from me on Soulseek. Contact me on the username Son ov Morning and download as much as you please.

Why not? I think it would be a good change from the normal mainstream crap we here from Nov 15th to Jan 1st.

I know this is not death metal, but i thought i would bring it up. Korn did a version of jingle bells called jingle balls, now i don't like korn, but that was a cool version. You should give it a try!

MetallicaSux said:
I know this is not death metal, but i thought i would bring it up. Korn did a version of jingle bells called jingle balls, now i don't like korn, but that was a cool version. You should give it a try!
Korn isn't even metal. Its noise with rap. Why even bring them up? Its like me saying "I know its not death metal but Bing Crosby and David Bowie did a Christmas song."

Fair enough, i don't like korn either, don't get me wrong, but have you actually heard the song? I you have and you feel that way, fair enough, but if you haven't, i suggest you do, before you make remarks.

Yo yo, what up?? korn is da bomb!!!! Don't diss my band!! :worship:

Fuck i sound like a wanker. Korn sux so btw and all of their songs suck, doesn't matter what it sounds like....... and Christmas sux, worst time of the year, so if i don't ever year christmas music in my life again, it will be no loss!!

It is one of those songs, if i playd it to you and you didn't know it was korn, you would probably like it. It does not sound like Korn, i might be wrong, might be a different band, but when i downloaded it it said korn. So forget about the band name, give the song a try.