Did you ever receive any metal memorabilia at Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolves83

Nordland III
Jul 27, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Did you ever receive any metal memorabilia at Christmas? Any metal shirts? Cds? tickets? any corpsepaint? any spikes? any weapons? any guitars? any instruments? any amps? any posters? any satanic bibles? anything metal at christmas?

If not, are you hoping you will get some metal at christmas from someone in the family or friends? OR ARE YOU planning to give someone you know some metal cd or something?

For me, I'm looking to get a Fear Factory t-shirt for my pal come Christmas and plus, a Fear Factory cd. Since it seems like he digs that band quite a bit. Also, I have yet to receive anything metal from previous Christmas's. I'm hoping so though; it would be quite nice if I got a left handed Max Cavalera guitar but as we all know, that doesnt exist!

two years ago i got a CoB shirt, but it kinda sucks cause i dont like them so much anymore

All the metal related things I've gotten in the past couple christmases that I can remember include:
Ozzy tshirt
pyramid stud bracelet from hot topic
Dimmu Borgir- rerelease of Stormblast
Opeth- Orchid
Opeth- Morningrise
Opeth poster
Rob Zombie poster
There could be more but thats all I can really recall right now.

My dad likes metal too, so there's no need to get any cd's at Christmas. Last year I got a Bal-Sagoth shirt (which I asked for).

I'm sorry (that you don't like them anymore).

yea me too because they were the first metal band i heard
and its not that i dont like them because i dislike their music, but they never really seemed to change or add something new to their songs...maybe im just missing it idk

I got a motorhead t-shirt, black sabbath poster, motorhead patch, overkill shirt and a death shirt for my birthday once.

I, of course ordered them with someone elses money though.

I guess I'm surprised some of you guys ask for presents. Doesn't that totally kill the surprise. I've never asked for a gift in my life.

My parents always upheld the "Santa" tradition to give a little meaning to the holidays in my youth so they knew what I wanted, and they still do to this day merely for the sake of tradition. I don't mind, though. I still enjoy waking up early on Christmas morning and opening presents with the family.

I'm too old already for this gift receiving stuff although I did get two metal-themed t-shirts from my parents in recent years without me asking. One had a Linkin Park logo and the other had Heavy Metal printed on its back and an electric guitar with many skulls strewn all over it. I never wear them. I gave the Linkin Park shirt back to my dad.
Not on New Year, but on one of my birthdays, I think three years ago my mother insisted on buying me an album from "one of those noise bands you like so much". I told her that there's only one specialized store in Tel-Aviv that has what I like on retail but she insisted on searching throughout all the Tower Records stores in the city. Apparently, they've never heard of Summoning.

Got a Satyricon hoodie and a Gorgoroth Antichrist shirt last Christmas. My Mum actually asked me if I wanted some band shirts and then had me look through various websites and pick them. :D

Apart from that, anything else is a complete surprise to me.

None of my relatives know what I listen unless I put it on a list. I don't even bother getting any metal "memorbilia" from anybody, I just wait for my paycheck to come in and then I go on a full fledged metal haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.