Death on MTV2 Sat. July 5th!

Jun 21, 2002
NY
Taken straight from http://www.emptywords.org:

* Wednesday July 2 2003
"My name is Jamey Jasta, I'm the singer of Hatebreed, the new host of headbangers ball and a fan of Death. I just wanted to let you know that I have convinced the shows producers to play Death's video for "The Philosopher". The show will air July 5th on MTV2 at 10 PM East Coast Standard Time."

Taken straight from hatebreed.com

"In other news.... Headbangers Ball has been going really well for me. Tune in to next Saturday's episode (July 5th 10pm East Coast Time on MTV2) The folks at MTV2 have been super cool. They let me choose some classic videos including "The Philospher" from Death and I got to give Death's late singer Chuck a small memorial mention which was really nice of them to let me do. You'll also see videos from E-Town Concrete, Sepultura, Sworn Enemy and many others so check it out this Saturday!"

I am not exactly a big fan of Hatebreed, but balls to Jamey on bringing the best Metal video ever made to Headbangers Ball! Be sure to watch it this saturday at 10pm!!!!!! If you don't, YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT NOTHING AT ALLLLLLL!!!!! :)

I saw the video and the who show actually. It was cool that they played the video. I still think they should have played "Lack of Comprehension". It's a better video being that it's live.

No offense, but why the fuck would you want to see meatloaf anyway? Sorry, but I have never understood how that guy sold even ONE record, hes just awful.

As far as that fag from shitbreed paying homage to Chuck, thats very cool of him, even if his band sucks hard.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
No offense, but why the fuck would you want to see meatloaf anyway? Sorry, but I have never understood how that guy sold even ONE record, hes just awful.

Well, this is his last tour, and he's just Meat Loaf, man. I'd've loved to have been able to say that I saw him live. And whatever you think about him, you can't deny that Bat Out Of Hell is fucking classic.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:

As far as that fag from shitbreed paying homage to Chuck, thats very cool of him, even if his band sucks hard.

Hatebreed is solid!!! Perseverance is full of heavy as fuck riffs and short solos. What about Hatebreed makes you call them"Shitbreed"?