Death tribute

I dont know who Death is... But some members of slipknot will be playing on the album so ofcourse I'll pick it up! I'm sure they'll make the songs a 100 times better.

Slipknot are tr00 said:
I dont know who Death is... But some members of slipknot will be playing on the album so ofcourse I'll pick it up! I'm sure they'll make the songs a 100 times better.

you are stupid and should shut your ignorant mouth
death are gods and slipknot is nowhere near as good as death

why don't you listen to some before opening your mouth

dontfeed.jpg

I heard Chimaira are going to be on that album. Oh yeah, and they're really shitty nu-metal/metalcore.

Who else is going to be on that album? I've read Malevolent Creation are going to be on it.

Where's the tribute for the florida bands that didn't suck? Nocturnus, Brutality, and Disincarnate.

Please don't post telling me that there are other good FDM bands, that's not meant to a comphrehensive list.

I just got banned from Metal Storm for saying that Death ripped somebody else off without saying 'IMO' after it.

...Or it might have been because I called the moderator a 'fucking moron' for saying things like "early Death and Possessed sound nothing alike" and "Death has totally no influences of Coroner (Coroner aren't even Death Metal)".

Death fucking slays all. Support music not rumors motherfuckers!

Desplurge go harass a jew you fucking imbecile
Guardian of Toomuchtimeonmyhands do you attend school? How many boards do you fucking post on brutha?

Metal Storm is there for some light entertainment. It's quite simply the shithole of the internet. Death hardly slays all. Yes I do attend school. I post on a few.

Slipknot are tr00 said:
the problem is that you knuckleheads take him seriously.

it's completely obvious that he's playing the part of a stereotypical Slipknot fanboy.

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo!!!

"WITHOUT JUDGEMENT WHAT WOULD WE DO?"

hahaha...it sucks cuz doesnt slipknot want people not to judge them?...faggots.

LONG LIVE DEATH
RIP CHUCK

I quite fancy hearing Mick Thomson playing some Death. The best part of this album might be the fact that ex Death members are going to play on Death songs that they didn't play on originally (if you see what I mean).
Demiurge, why would there be a tribute to bands like you mention? It'd sell about two copies - hardly good commercial sense. You stupid cunt.