Deathaction [melodic-death][Russia]

guitars sound muddy and gross. Looks like another bodom rip-off.
If I wanted to listen to bodom, I would listen to bodom, but I don't want to because that would be unpleasurable.

The ETID is really bad. You should definitely practise a lot more. The run please run single is ok. Sounds a bit like In FLames

It's live sound ;)))
R.P.R. studio record)))

And you say that it better than our video...?)))(in technical moments| particularly main solo ;)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbxoDv0vxeU&feature=fvst[/ame]

melodic death metal

geeznotthisshitagain.jpg

Does the world need 74593847049860459680th modern melodic death metal band, especially if it's a carbon copy of COB? If you do melodeath, do it like this;

Well, anyway props for techically advertising in the right place and not getting incredibly butthurt when people don't like your stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's live sound ;)))
R.P.R. studio record)))

And you say that it better than our video...?)))(in technical moments| particularly main solo ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbxoDv0vxeU&feature=fvst

It's actually a pretty good recorded video(+audio), so I guess he was talking about your guitar sound. And if your vocals suck live, you shouldnt excuse it with saying ''It's live sound'' :lol:

I dont care about that (the vocals are shitty horrible though) but you all look like a bunch of posers and bodom rip off. Seriously, the guitar, the nail stuff the headbang style. Come on, don't say ''I'm influenced by'' it's ''I'm copying'' :p
The beginning of the solo really sucked, its also no excuse if you post a video of your heros playing it even worse (didnt watch the video but I guess they fucked it up again).

It's actually a pretty good recorded video(+audio), so I guess he was talking about your guitar sound. And if your vocals suck live, you shouldnt excuse it with saying ''It's live sound'' :lol:

I dont care about that (the vocals are shitty horrible though) but you all look like a bunch of posers and bodom rip off. Seriously, the guitar, the nail stuff the headbang style. Come on, don't say ''I'm influenced by'' it's ''I'm copying'' :p
The beginning of the solo really sucked, its also no excuse if you post a video of your heros playing it even worse (didnt watch the video but I guess they fucked it up again).

Why is Henkka playing guitar :(

Now that I watched it myself, I have to say it was pretty good playing and live recording, except for the lead guitarist. But seriously, he looks so embarassingly massive Alexi copy-cat with his appearance, stage antics, nail polish and everything, that I almost stopped watching the video the moment I saw him, even though I've seen so many mini-Alexis in streets of Finland, I thought nothing would amaze me anymore. Also, the vocals were laughably bad and the guitar solo just plain awful.

"Many thanks to Children Of Bodom...
They changed our lifes..."

Yeah, we can see that.