Seventense - Melodic Death from Russia!

Personally I think it sucked

The keyboards are too prominent, they make it come off kind of cheesy
The riffs are uninspired generic Arch Enemy/Children of Bodom melodeath
The vocals seem to rip off Laiho even down to the YOWs

Anyway, stop worshipping arch enemy and bodom and the band could be decent

Hey Wolf easy... let them grow to their own sound :) They are playing for about year and i think that they're still searching. Seventense has a really good inspirations and i'm shure that they'll change a few thinks in due course. I'd agree with keyboards... but You'll see... They'll gonna be quite good band in near future :) greets!
Petruccio what can i say... STAY FUCKIN' HEAVY! hehe

petruccio [Seventense] said:
We are in searching...it's so bad???
Give to us some time!!!
NO NONO! i didn't say that is bad! I think you have good ideas and You'll soon find your own sound. Theres nothing wrong in searching :) Greets!

nice,nice...I admit that I'm also not very into keyboards, just like I'm not the biggest fan of COB, but it is always good to hear some decent attempts at doing metal:headbang: I'm sure that sooner or later you'll find a adequate sound... have fun doing that:cool: !!

So on February, 15 have won back a concert in Anapa, and so I can upload the first track from it (Video) will weigh about 15 MB, it is less to make sense is not present, as there will be one gurgle and 4 pixels on the screen! If there is a desire, in the evening shall give a link!!!