Deathklok Metalocalypse

Metal head87

Jul 17, 2006
Tonight on Cartoon Network, there is a new show going to debut called Deathklok Metalocalypse. It's about a Norwegian death metal band called Deathklok and the government isn't too happy about them. They are the biggest band in the world and their death metal jingle for a coffee company completely put all the other coffee companies out of business.
Here's the link to stream the pilot episode if you don't get it in your country (I seem to be one of the only Americans on this forum). http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.jsp . If it doesn't start on the show, on the right side you should see a bunch of links to click on. One of them is The Curse Of Deathklok. Click on that one to watch it. It is about 11 minutes long.
Enjoy

I just watched it on TV now. I gotta say, it is much funnier when you can hear what they are saying a lot better. I put on the caption, I was laughing off my ass during the coffee jingle.
I cannot wait for the next episode!

About 4 years ago, Cartoon Network started this block of cartoons for adults called Adult Swim (although you have to have the mentality of a 2 year old to enjoy it, that's why I love it). So this is one of the shows. They also have Family Guy reruns and Futurama. They even have Pee Wee's Playhouse on it.

Actually, that is the first whole episode. Each episode is only about 11, 12 minutes long. The second one is on Youtube in 3 different parts. I'll post the links in a minute.

alright...

you watch spongebob?

kids don't get it....but i notice that Spongebob and Patrick are like a gay couple who cannot be separated...

haha...

Jaani Van Eventide said:
alright...

you watch spongebob?

kids don't get it....but i notice that Spongebob and Patrick are like a gay couple who cannot be separated...

haha...

Finland thing is my favorite. But I think Patrick is straight. A bit emo maybe ^^

Hell yeah, Spongebob is funny as hell!
They do seem a little gay, but there were times when they seemed to be into chicks. Maybe they are bi? There was that time when they were like married when they found that clam. Spongebob was the woman and Patrick was the man. There was also that Fry Cook Olympics when they were wrestling, that was also pretty gay. But in the movie, Spongebob and Patrick seemed to be into that mermaid chick, and on the first episode, Spongebob sort of had a date with Sandy. So who knows.
It's certainly an adult show though. Like Cow And Chicken, Ren And Stimpy and Johnny Bravo.

Chastise said:
teletubbies is the gayest thing in the universe!
Hahahahahhahahahahaha. One of them is actually gay! I remember they had it in the news, that is was corrupting kids! Doesn't the purple one have a purse?
What about Barney? That dude is like the ultimate pedophile. He makes Michael Jackson look innocent.

teletubbies.jpg

baaah it's my worst nightmare!

Metal head87 said:
Hahahahahhahahahahaha. One of them is actually gay! I remember they had it in the news, that is was corrupting kids! Doesn't the purple one have a purse?
What about Barney? That dude is like the ultimate pedophile. He makes Michael Jackson look innocent.

LOL. Not just kids, my brain also.