Death's Design: fraud or no? (soundtrack)

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
I can't seem to find any definitive info about this album. Seems there is a lot of speculation as to whether the "movie" ever actually existed. I know it was never released, but was there ever even a movie to begin with? any help would be appreciated.

Yes, there was a movie under the same name [Deaths Design] being filmed in Hollywood. the director of the movie commissioned Diabolical Masquerade to compose a soundtrack for the movie. Although the soundtrack was finished, filming and production ground to a halt due to it being too similar to another current movie at the time.

So Avantgarde and Diabolical Masquerade released the soundtrack anyways, considering the potential monetary value in the release.

The basic premise of the movie is that nature is like a computer, per se, in that it has many different 'programs' to keep everything in order. One of these programs is Death, and as such, we are all scheduled to die in a certain time and place. The main character was supposed to be hit by a car and die, but he was so drunk/stoned that he fell on the sidewalk instead of into the street, missing the car, and effectively cheating death.

Well, this causes some sort of 'glitch' in the programming and his soul is ripped from his body, and now he has to find a way to get back into his body.... only thing standing in his way are dimensions of horror and terror.

I think that's it... could be wrong... Anders could explain it better.. :)

I really wish that Death's Design came out anyway. I am sure that it was somewhat different form the Final Destination movies. Death's Design probably had more of a horror aspect. Kind of figures.