Diabolical Masquerade

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
I've been listening to Death's Design quite a bit recently. I really like it. Has anyone noticed all the movie soundtrack variations on it? I can't remember the specific acts, but I know one piece (I think Act 9) is from Conan the Barbarian "Anvil of Crom" and another piece is 007's Moonraker "Main Title".

Credit is not given, however to either Basil Pouledoris or John Barry. I'm just wondering if anyone picked up on any other soundtrack pieces before I start a review of it...there are probably others in all of it's 61 tracks.

Also, are there any other DM projects I should look into? Death's Design is the only one I have right now. Are they all Blakkheim/Swano productions?

Papa Josh said:
They are all good, but knowing you, you should immediately get Nightwork.

OK - is this considered a HTF item? I only ever seem to find Death's Design on sale everywhere. (Not that I've hunted high and low). Anything particular about it that you think I might like?

Nightwork is definitely solid throughout. Symphonic horror black-ish metal with a few Katatonic leads here and there... Very good. It's the only DM I have so far. I don't think it's particularly rare, the first two are at least rarer...