Deathspell Omega - Kénôse

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Deathspell Omega - Kénôse
No idea when this is coming out, but it's now listed on NED's site.​

Other news are:
- Malign "Divine facing" will be released on digipack CD very soon! Containing the "Divine facing" 10" and their impious "Fireborn" 7" from 1998. Witness the sinister magnificence of these visionaries...
- Ofermod is back to conquer the world, and is communing with Noevdia! To perform the mass, very early 2005 shall see the re-release of the unequivocal milestone "Mystérion Tés Anomias", their 7" from 1998 on CD, including 2 brand news hymns as well.. Yet more celebrations to come...

I only heard Si Monument, Circumcise (whatever) one time, but I thought it was very promising.

Im still waiting for distros to start selling Katharsis's "666". Apparently its out, but I cant find it anywhere.

EDIT: of course I checked everyday but today, and of course it is now listed today.

Ah great news, both Ofermod and Malign are:
wanker.gif

Anyone who what Kénôse is/means?

I finally got a few songs of their last album, since it was on so many best of lists; anyway, the first song was absolutely amazing--off the circumspice album.

speed said:
I finally got a few songs of their last album, since it was on so many best of lists; anyway, the first song was absolutely amazing--off the circumspice album.

Oh yes it slays. Btw did you check out that Pachelbel mp3 I mentioned? I uploaded it and posted the address in the classical music thread in case you missed it.

The translation is a little off but its somewhat understandable. Deathspell Omega has a very indepth philosophy to there music. I dont pretend to understand it all, but it is quite interesting.

Were these the dudes that had that in depth interview about Satanism and other such "pagan" topics?

Tell me where to buy Si Mooeiroral, Ciaoriueor and I shall buy it. I dug them shitz (CD-R from Opeth17, definitely the highlight of that wee trade/experience exchange).

Spaffe:

Ok this was somewhat difficult finding but, you will be glad to know that song is called: Der Herr is König, darum toben die Völker, and it is part of a boys chorus christmas collections cd. If you want a choral cd of the same song and more without the boys chorus; try this title: Der Herr is König, darum toben die Völker, motet for double chorus.

pachelbel was Bach's first teacher, and as he was the foremost choral and organ master, he taught his student his art.