Deathspell Omega

Post_Scriptum

Jan 24, 2003
tmvfr.info
Anybody has news about the new album they're supposed to release at the "beginning of 2005"? (the title of the album is "Kénôse")

I'm just wondering if anybody has a release date.

I'm wondering as well.

Also, I didn't know Mikko Aspa was the confirmed vocalist for DSO on SMRC...I've been listening to his electronics/noise projects recently...all of them are quite good. Grunt - Terror & Degeneration is near the top of my list of favorite power-electronics CDs. It's that good. Everyone should get it. The man is a genius. He actually talks rather frequently on the iheartnoise.com forums, as well, which is pretty cool. His english is awful, but I'm sure you could tell that by the hilarious pronunciation on SMRC.

Apparently it's an MCD that'd meant to be a bridge between SMR,C and the next full length, which may be as much as a few years away.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
His english is awful, but I'm sure you could tell that by the hilarious pronunciation on SMRC.

Or Clandestine Blaze's lyrics, or the way the Nothern Hertiage site is written, etc.

I'm also wondering when Kenose is coming out.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
His english is awful, but I'm sure you could tell that by the hilarious pronunciation on SMRC.

The pronounciation on Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon is even funnier.

"Thatan reprezens man, as jus anoter animo..."

Décadent said:
The pronounciation on Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon is even funnier.

jesus christ is that really what he's saying

edit: no :confused:

Kénôse out now on CD from Norma Evalgelium Diaboli and LP from Anja Offensive.

Official statement on the current 3 (!) releases:

The inception of the two first projects dates back to early 2002, and they emerged from the same recording session. Their lyrical dimension is subsequently a part of the global conceptual work that started with “Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice”, but they are not to be considered as chronological descendants of this chapter, rather as parallel or preceding statements that may enlighten certain aspects of this, or of future works.

“Kénôse”, to the contrary, is the immediate follow-up to “Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice”, in the sense that it is a conceptual appendix to this release, and that it constitutes a preamble to the actual second chapter of the trilogy.” –

"The pronounciation on Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon is even funnier."

What is the rest of that intro saying, by the way? I think it sounds great.

10293847 said:
"The pronounciation on Beherit's Drawing Down the Moon is even funnier."

What is the rest of that intro saying, by the way? I think it sounds great.
It's from the satanic bible, the whole quote is:

"Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his 'divine spiritual and intellectual development,' has become the most vicious animal of all!"