debut full length update

sorceron

ken
Jul 20, 2005
nyc
www.myspace.com
We're currently working through the pre-production stage of our yet-to-be-titled full-length album due out through Candlelight Records later this year. James Murphy (Daath, Resurrection, Rise) will be producing the effort set to be tracked this Feb/March in Florida. We're excited to announce that the drumming on this album will be handled by the legendary Trym (Emperor, Zyklon). Our previous drummer, Zach Gibson, has recently parted ways with the band and we wish him the best of luck in the future. The current lineup also features the return of original keyboard player, Ellyllon. A new pre-production demo titled "Floods" has been posted on our page, which features Zach Gibson on drums, but will be re-recorded by Trym on the actual full-length release. Let us know what you think!"

I can hardly wait!!! I'm sorry to hear that Zach left the band. He was amazing live. I hope Trym comes through for you. Have a great time in the studio. Gawwwd, I love recording!!!:headbang:

Shit, I forgot to mention: The new song is a fucking epic masterpiece!!! I love it! I'll go on record by saying that Abigail Williams is of the only bands keeping this genre alive!

SRS

true true true

Samus plays drums on 4 songs on the cd, and trym did 5.
Tracking drums with samus was a fucking dream. He played watchtower in one take all the way through perfect without guitars, just listened to the click.

thats the only older song. we didnt even plan on putting it on there it was a spur of the moment type thing. it makes sense though it fits well with the new songs.