Decapitated

Opus(sy)2

Dead and dripping
Jul 8, 2002
South England
Visit site
Does anybody here like decapitated?.........i have all their music and im going to see them live in september while they tour with vader. i just want to know what people think of them..........i personnally think they fucking rock

Originally posted by leper iffinity
Does anybody here like decapitated?.........i have all their music and im going to see them live in september while they tour with vader. i just want to know what people think of them..........i personnally think they fucking rock

I only have Nihility, and I agree that they fucking smoke. HOWEVER, I will say this: if they were in their late 20s (as opposed to teens), I'm not sure they'd be getting as much critical acclaim as they're getting. The album is great, no doubt about it. But does it redefine the brutal death metal genre? No. At least not to me. And I happen to think Vader is a more significant band. So I guess getting to see them both is a real winner, eh? Too bad they don't bring that tour stateside, the fuckers!

heres a list of british dates for you

30.08.2002. IRL DUBLIN / AEMON DORANS
31.08.2002. IRL BELFAST / ROSETA MUSIC CLUB
01.09.2002. SCH GLASGOW / CATHOUSE
02.09.2002. UK NOTTINGHAM / OLD ANGEL
03.09.2002. UK LONDON / UNDERWORLD

im seeing them at the underworld......its Vader, decapitated, Krisiun and a band called prejudice, should be a good night!

Damn! Denmark always gets dumped!!!!

BTW, I think that Nihillity rules, and it´s about the best deathmetal realease in 2002... Such a shame they wont destroy W:O:A!!!

heres a list of british dates for you
30.08.2002. IRL DUBLIN / AEMON DORANS
31.08.2002. IRL BELFAST / ROSETA MUSIC CLUB
01.09.2002. SCH GLASGOW / CATHOUSE
02.09.2002. UK NOTTINGHAM / OLD ANGEL
03.09.2002. UK LONDON / UNDERWORLD

noooooooooooooo why dont any of the good bands come to manchester

Originally posted by Nocturnal Emperor

noooooooooooooo why dont any of the good bands come to manchester

They're playing at Nottingham for crying out loud. That can't be more than an hour's drive, can it? Fuck, for a band that I'm dying to see, I'd surely drive more than an hour.

Sorry to sound like a prick, but I have no sympathy for anyone in Europe who complains about not getting any good shows. Move to the USA so you can really have something to complain about.

to be honest.........it wouldnt bother me where decapitated play...........id travel anywhere to see them.......and they are playing with vader which makes it even fucking better.

my fave album is nihilty at the moment, winds of creation totally fucking rocks though and their demos are all really fucking great aswell.....'nine steps' live is a great one to listen to.

yeah........a lot of people dont like it when bands become to 'commercial', but im not really bothered, im a huge in flames fan and they are starting to become 'commercial', who fucking cares!....enjoy the music!!!!!!!!! :D