Decapitated's new drummer

The video in the Myspace blog won't load for me, but I searched for his name on YouTube and this was the first video that popped up :lol:

My favorite comment beneath the video:

do you know that hee plays that awesome only when he gets drunk? yes,you can not believe it,but he plays well only when he is drunk,i know him because i'm his next door friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
been checking out this guys videos alright, hes pretty savage. Im really just happy that VOGGS keeping the wheels turning, anyone got any info on how covan is doing?

i'm sure he's gonna relocate to poland, like others seen the guy before, awesome that hes got the gig

Dude that one is RIDICULOUS :lol: The way the guy with the accordion moves reminds me of Chris Farley.

Just so I am not a wart on an otherwise legitimate thread, I'm super stoked that Decapitated will be continuing. This is fantastic news. In my opinion, Decapitated is the best current death metal band out there. There's a cool modern flare to it and it is in NO way trendy. It really shows how lame the scene kids are today when they hear a band as unrelentingly awesome as Decapitated and somehow don't like it...

I agree with absolutely everything you just said. Decapitated have some of the best riffs I've ever heard in the genre, and the songs are just written so well. All of their albums are great!

Winds of Creation is such a benchmark in sea of death metal with so many bland bands that sound very similar.