Decapitated's new drummer

Dude that one is RIDICULOUS :lol: The way the guy with the accordion moves reminds me of Chris Farley.

Just so I am not a wart on an otherwise legitimate thread, I'm super stoked that Decapitated will be continuing. This is fantastic news. In my opinion, Decapitated is the best current death metal band out there. There's a cool modern flare to it and it is in NO way trendy. It really shows how lame the scene kids are today when they hear a band as unrelentingly awesome as Decapitated and somehow don't like it...

+1000

Dude that one is RIDICULOUS :lol: The way the guy with the accordion moves reminds me of Chris Farley.

Just so I am not a wart on an otherwise legitimate thread, I'm super stoked that Decapitated will be continuing. This is fantastic news. In my opinion, Decapitated is the best current death metal band out there. There's a cool modern flare to it and it is in NO way trendy. It really shows how lame the scene kids are today when they hear a band as unrelentingly awesome as Decapitated and somehow don't like it...

+20000

We all know Vitek is irreplacable but with that said, this new dude seems really really good! I just found it to lack some "passion" but that's usually no issue anyway when everything is triggered to fuckery and back in the studio for upcoming albums anyway :D Or who knows... maybe they decide to go natural and shit? .... *cricket song*

The dude's crazy on the double fucking bass though... oh god, I wish I could play the fucking kicks like that. Or more specifically, I wish my right foot didn't suck dick!