December

unless something more local gets announced will either need to travel or miss out until next year

Possibles would be Birmingham, 2hrs away and on a monday
or Southampton, 1.75hrs away and on a sunday

Hmmm...20mins eh? I might look in to that date after all. What's the venue like?

Venue is not bad at all. It just won the UK music pub of the year and is being nominated for another award too. The back room (where the stage is) is nicely devided off from the front bar. It's small but nice and intimate and has a bar running all the way down the side! Good sound system and bands always get a good mix. Theres also another room with pool and table football if you get bored haha!

One fast train direct from kings cross gets you to st albans station in roughly 20 minutes. When you come out the station entrance go right, up the steps, right, and over the bridge and you can't miss the horn on the left painted red!!

Definatly worth a visit and hey power quest are playing too!!

Hope that answers your question :p

Seejay

please come closer to yorkshire area, currently im consider a 114 mile trip to birmingham, nottingham,manchester,leeds,york,newcastle,middlesbrough plenty of places up north u can come :)

To the 2 peeps above... I cant stress enough how close St Albans is to central london lol. Just 20 or so minutes on the train and the venue is slap bang next to the station!!!! Go to the Fireforge website and myspace for details!

http://www.myspace.com/fireforgemetalnight
http://www.fireforgenight.co.uk

Yeah, but its on the other side of london, so no only do i have to get into london first, i have to get 20 minutes back out of it. It's just too much. If theres no London date then I'd rather make a few days of it, go to the southampton one and see Andy...

Well you didnt say that did you, you said "london gig?" :lol: Well sorry i couldnt help you out

Yeah it's kind of hard with me coming right from the South coast because I have to play with last trains. It wouldn't be possible to get beyond London & be back in time to get a train home from central. Plus it would cost a fair bit more I'm sure.

How about a York/Leeds/Wakefield gig?

If need be i could scout about for venues.

Leeds - Cockpit, (smaller room at rio's?) Josephs well (Where sabaton played)
York - Fibbers, And i believe the duchess is a new pub venue
Wakey - Obvious snooty fox, although i've never been.

If you can be persuaded steve... =P I could get contact details.