decent metal albums since 1988?

nothing impresses me after 1991'ish, it all went downhill from there, metal bands trying all sorts, and failing miserably :erk:

Do you really think you are clever fellows??I fuck you all.You write here all this shit and think you may fuck off my thread."just fuck da fuck off kunt!"-you think it is cool?Translate this:пошёл на хуй, сраный буржуев пидор!Твоя мама отсосет у меня , когда я приду к ней!В этом хуеве языке нет всех слов , что я бы тебе ответил.Try retranslate this into english."theyre probably out hunting cats in the snow"-yes, it is so funny...such all replies on this highintellectual forum.Can you speak about something serious or jokes for superintellectual monkeys are all you can do.I just wrote here that you want to see.You saw me and it all I want to get.My eNGLISH is not ideal, but I'll get up it.Try to do the same with Russian.It will takes next 10-*(maybe)years.
If you post stupid threads here , what do you wish to see ?It's too brave to discuss my eng, but can anybody post here really interesting thing to talk about??You may get it like harsh or compliment, I said the truth(there is no truth in this world, but it doesn't matter)....Zupi, it seems to me you think you so clever(there are no clever people too).If you think you are, you may try to discuss with me about anything.Good luck!It will be funny:russian "antigrammar" against ....english Zupi,who can't say anything exept "just fuck da fuck off kunt!", in english.It seems to me you'll answer that again.Just say you are really retard.
You may laugh at this reply,remember:I fuck you all,if you're against me! :D

Ok , i see you can't answer anytihng clear.It seems it's time to shut up and listen something like "fuck da fuck" or go away,but i don't want it,cuz it so funny be here.
"hey russian mate
whatever you are on, send some over" i don't like this.If you wanted to say something , you did it,but it seems you against my nationality.I won't send over and send something about you n-ty--it's really silly.Maybe i mistaked, i want to believe in it.Maybe not.You're not right here. :Spin: