decent metal albums since 1988?

ah fuck aye, he pleaded quilty, got a probation order sent down to him. next up, is a civil case against him for compensation, so it aint over yet for him. he was cute enough not to plead 'not quilty' with all the evidence stacked against him. his first offence so....

thank fuck that part is over though, didnt have to speak either. all the towns knackers were out in force :erk: one lad 'Snooge' got double 6 months + 3 months, hes about 36, all his life, in and out of the joy haha, some scumbag this lad i tell ya

haha yea, glad to see the back of it. the speakers for the mikes up front werent turned on, so no one at the back could hear a thing, thanks bit the lordy

we shall dance for the dead on thurs night, where we going for pre-session scoops?

no idea, but i've the friday off work :heh:

we just paid 200+ plus lids to test some audio recording equipment, to record a mock training course and the bloke whos meant to deliver the course backed out at the last minute, I now have a crappy little pc speaker playing a crappy litle mp3 player miced up to a shure mic, going into a twelve channel mixer and onto a midi disk. take about a waste of effort :tickled:

zupi_clone said:
ah fuck aye, he pleaded quilty, got a probation order sent down to him. next up, is a civil case against him for compensation, so it aint over yet for him. he was cute enough not to plead 'not quilty' with all the evidence stacked against him. his first offence so....

thank fuck that part is over though, didnt have to speak either. all the towns knackers were out in force :erk: one lad 'Snooge' got double 6 months + 3 months, hes about 36, all his life, in and out of the joy haha, some scumbag this lad i tell ya

im really glad it went smoothly. stay out of trouble next time mate

breaklose said:
fear of the fucking dark? are you fucking out of your fucking mind?

my mind is in a perfect condition, what about yours?

...btw, Fear Of The Dark rules!

oh, and i forgot the following:

all from Orphaned Land
all from Morgion
Pain Of Salvation - BE
Decoryah - Fall: Dark Waters
Skyclad - Irrational Anthems

I recited the lyrics to Afraid To Shoot Strangers at a presentation in middle school :erk: , did Hallowed be thy name too though :cool:

kr11136119sr.jpg