Deftones Slam Metallica

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
What a fucking loser! I hate this band and ANYONE who uses the term "straight up" What a fuckin wigger!
lol, can I finish that line for you? Straight up now tell me is it gonna be me & you forever, oh oh oh, or am I caught in a hit & run....LMFAO!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
What a fucking loser! I hate this band and ANYONE who uses the term "straight up" What a fuckin wigger!

What about people who use the term "wigger"??
eysupdown.gif

1. you cant compare chuck schuldiner and chino moreno. and besides, chuck and the boys did move around the stage, quite a bit actually, well from the videos ive seen. i mean in live in LA Scott actually does some of the "jumpcore" moves you all hate so much.
2. What a fucking wigger? "straight up" has been around for ages, even in metal circles. would you call anthrax wiggers because they played a song with public enemy?
3. Valofvalhalla, what the fuck are you doing buying, let alone reading revolver? its a fucking rag.
4. I dont think ive ever seen a statement from chino moreno claiming that the deftones are "heavy metal". ive seen him state that they wanted to write some heavier songs, but i have never seen him say they were "metal". prove me wrong.