Deicide or Vital Remains

I like deicide better, but dechristianize is my favourite metal song ever. Fuckin song tears everything apart. :kickass:

I like deicide better, but dechristianize is my favourite metal song ever. Fuckin song tears everything apart. :kickass:

christkiller said:
deicide all the way all of their albums kill and vital has one good album and that has benton in it :tickled:

So you think that Insinratehym and In Torment In Hell are good even though they are the laziest efforts of their discography with uninspired riffs and disinterested belching of Glen Benton?

As for Vital Remains, only one good album and it has Glen Benton on vocals? I suggest you listen to their earleir albums. Dechristianize is a decent album but i felt the vocals got monotonous after a while.

KickAChristian said:
Vital Remains

Suzuki is one talented motherfucker and he's a better guitarist than the Hoffman's combined.

totally agree.

but as for Deicide vs Vital Remains it really depends on what mood i'm in , if ive just woken up and need some death metal to really get me into gear and put me in the mood for some kick-ass death metal, i'll bang on some Deicide, if i'm in a creazy metalhead mood, i'll turn Dechristianize up full.
\m/

Under a Stone said:
Your right there.

Suzuki isn't really drumming that shit. He is, but he plays it alot slower than it is on the album. They record the drums slower then speed them up. then record everything over that. He's not as talented as you think, plus the hoffman's are way better.

bloodpool said:
Suzuki isn't really drumming that shit. He is, but he plays it alot slower than it is on the album. They record the drums slower then speed them up. then record everything over that. He's not as talented as you think, plus the hoffman's are way better.

HAHAHAHA! You've got to be fucking kidding me...that's fucking funny as shit dude....thanks for giving me a good laugh! :tickled:

That said...you have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen Suzuki play many, many times and sometimes he's actually played it FASTER than what's on the cd.

Where'd you get your bullshit info from?

Ok....I have to get back to laughing now.....HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

KickAChristian said:
HAHAHAHA! You've got to be fucking kidding me...that's fucking funny as shit dude....thanks for giving me a good laugh! :tickled:

That said...you have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen Suzuki play many, many times and sometimes he's actually played it FASTER than what's on the cd.

Where'd you get your bullshit info from?

Ok....I have to get back to laughing now.....HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

mmm.. i shall join you.. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

enchanted_nightmare said:
mmm.. i shall join you.. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you guys are partially retarded cause it's a known fact. Suzuki blows monster cock

The last couple of Deicide albums were weak. Its good that Glen Benton did Vial Remains because it made him explore now music. That has certainly helped out in the last Deicide album "Scars of the Crucifix". The only problem with it is that it was too short! If it was longer, this would definatly have been a pecfect album!

Although I love Vital Remain's Dechritianize, Deicide will always be better!

i definately dig deicide better. but vital remains is the shit! especially with glen on vox