Yo!

BlizzardOZ

Pro MetalHead
Sep 4, 2004
Israel
I'm Mike from Israel, just wanted to say Deicide and Vital Remains rule! they are the only DM I can tolorate!
did anyone met any of the band member? :headbang:

Hail Mike!!!

You are right, Deicide and Vital Remains fucking owns!!! However, I am somewhat confused to how you can say that those are the only two DM bands you can tolerate. There are so many bands, from all over the world, with their own unique style. Surely, there must be something else in the genre that you will find to your liking? Check out some of the record company websites, like this fine website. Most of them have MP3s you can check out to see if there are other bands you might like. Check 'em out and let me know what else you have found to your taste... These bands need our support, and they always give back, by performing awesome live shows!!! Not sure how likely it would be for bands like Deicide to visit Israel... The Mid-East needs a touch of Satan for some levity to the fucked up situation there!

I hope you do find more DM music to your liking!!!

I have not had the fortuity of meeting any of the band members in person, however, I have had email contact with Steve Asheim. He was kind enough to respond to a question I had regarding the band! He was extremely friendly, and down to earth. He was also very appreciative of my support for the band! I honestly did not expect a response, because I know these guys are busy with their real lives, but, to receive a response just increased my respect for him and the band as a whole!

LordOrion said:
Hail Mike!!!

You are right, Deicide and Vital Remains fucking owns!!! However, I am somewhat confused to how you can say that those are the only two DM bands you can tolerate. There are so many bands, from all over the world, with their own unique style. Surely, there must be something else in the genre that you will find to your liking? Check out some of the record company websites, like this fine website. Most of them have MP3s you can check out to see if there are other bands you might like. Check 'em out and let me know what else you have found to your taste... These bands need our support, and they always give back, by performing awesome live shows!!! Not sure how likely it would be for bands like Deicide to visit Israel... The Mid-East needs a touch of Satan for some levity to the fucked up situation there!

I hope you do find more DM music to your liking!!!

I have not had the fortuity of meeting any of the band members in person, however, I have had email contact with Steve Asheim. He was kind enough to respond to a question I had regarding the band! He was extremely friendly, and down to earth. He was also very appreciative of my support for the band! I honestly did not expect a response, because I know these guys are busy with their real lives, but, to receive a response just increased my respect for him and the band as a whole!
Well mate, I'm more into Heavy/Glam/Thrash, and I respect the bands I like, but unfortunatley not much of them bring back the respect by not comming to preform here, the latest DM band i've seen here was 'Behemoth'.
sorry but who is Steve Ashiem? :confused:

if I remember correctly Steve's email address was on the official site. He tends to respond to most emails he gets.

I have met all members of Deicide at some point, Glenn tends to wander around the venue when support bands are on and when they play the LA2 the band tend to get something to eat at the food bar up stairs and hang around there for a while.

When I was down at the Camden gig last year I hung back talking to Rooney (Deicide's tour manager and manages the merchandise stall) and he took me onto the tour bus for a minute and let me chat away with Brian and Eric