Deicide records?

Ewww. Deicide *shudders*. Their earlier work is better than their later work but I still think they were the worst out of the Florida death metal scene. Obituary is so much better.

Obituary is the very definition of aggression. Tardy sounded so inhuman on their earlier albums.. "GRRRRROAAAAAAAHHHHH"!!!

As everything's been said before this is probably redundant. Still I'd like to recommend their debut or its successor Legion. I already found Once Upon The Cross pretty boring (except for the title track) and totally lost interest in the band afterwards. But I have to admit that I've never been the biggest Deicide fan at all. They're just nice fillers in my collection. And yes, there are by far better bands out of the Floridian scene. Don't go for Deicide before you've checked out Death, Obituary, Morbid Angel and Malevolent Creation!
...Oh, maybe I can provide at least a tiny little bit of new information. You might find Deicide's Amon: Feasting The Beast-CD interesting. It consists of their two demos. You can forget about the first one dating from 1987 as it is rather crappy. But the second one, containing 6 tracks which would later appear on their debut, is a nice alternative to the Deicide-album. In my humble opinion the demo's production is much thicker than the one on the actual LP.