Deicide

Aug 2, 2003
For those of u who dont know,Deicide never showed up in New Haven,CT last Wednesday night.I drove 6 hrs round trip to see them.Im still fuckin pissed!! If anyone here knows why they were a no show,please let me know.

Thanks

MAYBE THIS ? This is all I could find from BLABBERMOUTH ... ?????

DEICIDE Cancel Montreal Show - Nov. 17, 2003

DEICIDE were forced to cancel their performance in Montreal, Quebec Sunday night (Nov. 16) after the group's van broke down near Syracuse, New York en route to the gig. The band's tourmates, HATE ETERNAL and KRISIUN, both made it to the show without a problem and performed longer sets than usual to make up for DEICIDE's absence.

According to informed sources, DEICIDE have since made it into Canada and will be performing, as scheduled, at The Funhouse in Toronto Monday night (Nov. 17).

Someone told me it was glen's fault. not sure how accurate that is...

krisiun were awesome, although I had to leave before they played.. and I missed hate eternal completely... :(

Steve said:
Someone told me it was glen's fault. not sure how accurate that is...

krisiun were awesome, although I had to leave before they played.. and I missed hate eternal completely... :(

Wow Steve you missed some awesome bands. Bummer you had to leave early and miss them.