Death Angel

AgentsofBrutality said:
Anyone here know why Death Angel didnt end up playing last night in New Haven,CT?I drove 3 fuckin hours to see them.GRR!!!!!
I read somewhere that it was bacause they knew you were going to be present & figured that you'd do a review of their show & would probably use the following words in it:
Suck & Overrated.....
I can't imagine where they got that idea?!

sixxswine said:
I read somewhere that it was bacause they knew you were going to be present & figured that you'd do a review of their show & would probably use the following words in it:
Suck & Overrated.....

LMAO hahahaha You said it Brother

sixxswine said:
Suck & Overrated.....

I imagine it's just as well. One less reason for Mr Magoo to whine about his binoculars getting knocked off his face.

AgentsofBrutality said:
You goons like following me around the board huh?? The insults dont bother me.Im not goin away anytime soon rejects!!!!

"Goon"? No. Vixen? Yes. And you aren't being followed, Magoo, your posts were just at the top of the board. And I'm sure the insults bother you a whole lot more than you'd like to admit. But hey, keep playing it cool. (We're totally fooled!) And "rejects"? Just who has rejected us, and why should that bother us?

Deconstruction said:
"Goon"? No. Vixen? Yes. And you aren't being followed, Magoo, your posts were just at the top of the board. And I'm sure the insults bother you a whole lot more than you'd like to admit. But hey, keep playing it cool. (We're totally fooled!) And "rejects"? Just who has rejected us, and why should that bother us?

Thats my Vixen :)