DELTA Recording sessions HD VIDEO

Thank you very much guys!!! Great to see you dig our music!

Looks like your from Chili? The studio has much resemblence to a studio "jbassino" build on the John L Sayers build........ :) (http://www.estudiosbassino.cl/)

Ow..and awesome stuff! Sounds really good!

Yees! we are from Chile, and we indeed recorded the drums at Estudios Bassino! He also reamped the guitar with my ENGL e530.
Everything else was recorded by us!

Cool! I've already told you that I dig the tunes, that's a really cool vid as well! The diffusor behind the drum kit has to be one of the coolest diffusors I've ever seen.

Amazing videos and music.. I just don't like the vocals. Allthough I think the vocalist is very capable. Don't like the style, though.
You need to hear more Between The Buried And Me :lol: And then do their vocals.

Realmente increíble el trabajo.
Tu estuviste durante el proceso de mezcla?? nos podrías contar mas detalles sobre la grabación?? Que preamps ocuparon, los Api o los Neve?? Cuanto de Dolby 361-A hay en esos tracks???

Un abrazo Lechuga, da gusto ver bandas chilenas que suenan así de mortales :D

Saludos!

Thanks dudes!!
Jipchen: I've never heard of Between the Buried And Me, but I will check them out! Do they sing gutural?

Gracias Protoss!!!
Yo no estuve durante el proceso de mezcla... Javier Bassino se encargó de eso. Y también nos grabó las baterías, y reampeó las guitarras conj mi ENGL e530. El resto lo grabamos todo nosotros en nuestros homestudios respectivos. Asique no tengo idea qué pres usó Javier para las baterías, pero si se que las voces las pasó por el Dobly.

Saludos y gracias!!!

Hablé con Javier y me dijo que usó los API en las guitarras y el dolby solo para las backing vocals.
Para la batería usó tanto los Api, RME y focusrite.

Saludos!!