[HD VIDEO] DELTA new song up!

Lechugaz

Jul 10, 2004
DELTA perorming live at Teatro Caupolicán as an opening act for Sonata Arctica for abour 3,000 people. The audio is NOT LIVE, but is the original audio from the CD "Deny Humanity" 2 of the 4 cameras were HD.

It is our first song that includes guturals. We just discovered that our keyboardist could do that :rofl:.

Hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Band! and also great live performance even the audio isn't live but you rule the stage

Amazing opening act!

how about, post the audio of live version? :D

Great Band! and also great live performance even the audio isn't live but you rule the stage

Amazing opening act!

how about, post the audio of live version? :D

Many thaaaaanks!!! :) We didn't record the audio, so we only had the camera audio, which was, of course, very messy.

Here's a reference on how the camera audio sounded like.

[youtube]ucJ33uE_LYM&[/youtube]

only "gracias" is the live version on the first video, right? hahaha

After i watched the second video, i just can say, your vocalist has good live performance and stamina, and your band has good interaction with audience, i really like 0:30-0:40 after your vocalist sing in really high pitch, the audience seems jumped around.

Of course, camera version is messy and doesn't have good balance (vocals and keys too loud)

Overall great live performance, my band needs to learn from your band.

Cheers!

Hahahah yeah, the "gracias" and the audience from the end are the only audios from the show!

Many thanks for your comments! We appreciate it a lot! We have been working very hard for about the last 7 years and things are going always better and improving so we are very happy with our last production! Is all about working hard!