Demiurg...

The only thing that might end up being better than Bloodbath in my book would be Dan doing another new death metal project where he writes ALL the songs, and does vocals! His writing style is unmatched.

I really like the Demiurg, but I enjoy bloodbath A LOT more.

If you guys have not done so already, don't forget to buy the album(Breath of the Demiurg) from Mascot Records!

I don't think that Demiurg is better than Bloodbath. Well, it's not better than Nightmare Made Flesh at least.
I'm curious about the 2nd album from Demiurg, though. With Dan in guitars, Ed in drums, the same guy in bass (i didn't knew him but he rules!) and Rogga in vocals the result has the potencial to be brutal and masterpiece material.

I think i'm addicted to the track "Monolithany"...

Demiurg is great but not as memorable as the best moments in Bloodbath. Though another album will be something to look forward to for sure, and might end up being more worthwhile than the new Bloodbath.

Yesterday the 9th song for the second Demiurg album was finsihed. One more to go before it´s all written.
I guess people into the first album will atleast like half of the new one...

Recording schedule is done too, and we´ll record the album in july. Or atleast Ed Warby/Gorefest will put down his drums then. The rest of us will do our parts both before and after.

Yesterday the 9th song for the second Demiurg album was finsihed. One more to go before it´s all written.
I guess people into the first album will atleast like half of the new one...

Recording schedule is done too, and we´ll record the album in july. Or atleast Ed Warby/Gorefest will put down his drums then. The rest of us will do our parts both before and after.

Very nice to hear, I absolutely love the first Demiurg album :headbang: