Demo and bootleg trading (MCs and CDRs)

You should throw a website together on one of those free servers like Geocities or something. That way you don't have to keep e-mailing people your list. If you're worried about the legality issues thats understandable, but I've been doing this for some time now and nobody gets upset. In fact, I even had members of bands like Dew Scented and Dark Funeral actually want some live bootleg shows. Trade on!

PS- feel free to post your list on my trading forum.

A Journeys End said:
You should throw a website together on one of those free servers like Geocities or something. That way you don't have to keep e-mailing people your list. If you're worried about the legality issues thats understandable, but I've been doing this for some time now and nobody gets upset. In fact, I even had members of bands like Dew Scented and Dark Funeral actually want some live bootleg shows. Trade on!

PS- feel free to post your list on my trading forum.
i had my geoctiies site delted due to the word bootlegs being in it,so changed it to live cds now,i have a regular visitor to it who gets cds+videos from me pete newdeck diannos drummer

New updates!!!

Demo CDs:
Acid Brain-Demo 2001 [Hellas]
Obduktion-The Day Of Massacre (Death Metal) [Hellas]
Underwater Moon-Wondering... (Demo 2003) [Hellas]

Mp3 Demos:
Darkness-Rehearsal ??/11/1985 [Germany]

Live CDs:
Children Of Bodom-31.Mar.1998 Rockpalast Wόrzburg, Germany]
Children Of Bodom-07.Jun.2003 Gods of Metal Festival Milan, Italy
Dying Fetus-Live In France 25/9/2002
Metallica-30.May.1986 Coliseum Ballroom Davenport (IA), USA
Metallica-05.Jun.1993 National Bowl Milton Keynes, England (2 CDRs)
Slayer-11.Nov.1991 Volkshaus Zurich, Switzerland (2 CDRs)

www.freewebs.com/kontans-trade-site/main.htm

H4des said:
Well kontan, you still seem to be alive...why don't you reply to my emails anymore? You know i'm still waiting for something...

Greetings

Hey. Sorry dude for this very-very-very big delay but I was on holidays for some weeks. The CDs are ready and the only thing that remains is the VHS. I'm gona send you the package on Monday (hopefully :p)

Take care ;)

PS: I haven't received any mails from you recently dude...

kontan said:
Hey. Sorry dude for this very-very-very big delay but I was on holidays for some weeks. The CDs are ready and the only thing that remains is the VHS. I'm gona send you the package on Monday (hopefully :p)

Take care ;)

PS: I haven't received any mails from you recently dude...

I hope so...let me know please...by the way..do you know if your friend recorded that show in moscow?

I'm both sorry for not replying. I had a computer crash and I fixed it 2 days ago.
H4des: The tape is dubed. I only have to go to the post office now. I'm just waiting to mail it with some other stuff. I'm very sorry for that big delay.
~Rappion Lapsi~: e-mail me what you want from my list and I'll contact you right after.

Cheers!