Demo Finished

Kaomao, anchio sono italiano ma vivo in Peru. Io sono nato qui ma I miei genitori sono del Isola d'Elba, conosci? Ho un gruppo di death metal, se vuoi puoi scaricare dei mp3 sulla mia website, credo che sia nella mia firma.

Grazie molte ragazzi
Sto pensando sempre alla voce, forse non buca bene sempre il mix, come il rullante ad esempio.
Il rullante e la voce non è equalizzita, non ho mai trovato un' equalizzazione
che suonasse bene per le mie orecchie, allora le ho lasciate non equalizzate!

Translation:
Thank you so much guys!!!
I'm still thinking about the vocals, maybe they don't cut through the mix, the snare too I think, too weak sometimes!!!
Snare and vocals are flat, I never found a setting that sounded good to my ears
On vocals boosted the highs (10khz) and mid (200Hz) but nothing sounded good, so I left it flat.

Uh a good learn-italian thread ahahhahah

Maurizio

DURBANS said:
Kaomao, anchio sono italiano ma vivo in Peru. Io sono nato qui ma I miei genitori sono del Isola d'Elba, conosci? Ho un gruppo di death metal, se vuoi puoi scaricare dei mp3 sulla mia website, credo che sia nella mia firma.

Certo che conosco l'isola d'elba, un mio amico ha una casa li, mortacci sua è pieno di soldi :D
Bellissimo posto, peccato non ci sia mai stato dal vivo, in generale la toscana è magnifica!
Ho già sentito Psychotron, mi è piaciuta molto!!! bell'effetto sulla voce!!!
ed è suonata molto bene!!!!

Maurizio

Grazie!

Sulla voce, questa volta suona un po bassa, ma poi tutto suona bene. Dovreti pulire un po le chitarre cuando rimangano sole, si sente un po di rumore nei silenzi.

You should work more on the drum sound. I think the snare sounds very unnatural and triggered. Try mixing the sample with the original snare or using layered samples to get a more natural sound. It's most obvious when there are several fast hits, it tends to sound more like a machine than a real person hitting a drum.

mindglow said:
You should work more on the drum sound. I think the snare sounds very unnatural and triggered. Try mixing the sample with the original snare or using layered samples to get a more natural sound. It's most obvious when there are several fast hits, it tends to sound more like a machine than a real person hitting a drum.

I don't like at all the snare sample, but I had to keep a 100% wet signal 'cause we didn't tracked the drums in just one session, it's not just our rehearsal room so every time we had to place all mics and finished the session to unmount them
4 songs 4 sessions, the original snare sound wasn't always the same, so the 100% wet signal saved my life heheheh .

Maurizio

kaomao said:
I don't like at all the snare sample, but I had to keep a 100% wet signal 'cause we didn't tracked the drums in just one session, it's not just our rehearsal room so every time we had to place all mics and finished the session to unmount them
4 songs 4 sessions, the original snare sound wasn't always the same, so the 100% wet signal saved my life heheheh .

Maurizio

Ok i see. But you can still use layered samples right? I have found that using at least four different layers can take away a lot of that machine gun-sound. I liked the rest of the mix though, good work.