Demo Submissions

Dead Wish

Band Member
Jan 6, 2005
Turkey
www.deadwish.tr.cx
Hi,

I'd like to learn Oak Knoll Productions accept demo submissions or not? If it is accepted where can we send a demo package? I've sent an e-mail before but unfortunately I couldn't get a reply. Also I can't connect to the web site for a long time. Is there a problem with that? :confused:

Usually I try to reply to all my emails. My apologies if I missed any.
Basically if I like what I hear and find the time and money to promote, press, and fund a band or their release then I work with them. My plate is almost booked until Summer but I'm constantly looking for bands to help out (even if it's just promotion, ideas, resources, etc).

Contact info:
Oak Knoll Productions
c/o Jeremy R. Bennett
72 Handy Street
Attleboro, MA 02703 USA

email: jeremy@oak-knoll.com
aim: jrb2971

I think my site has been pretty stable. If you ever see it down or have any questions feel free to email me or chat me on aim.

Very thanks for your interest! I will send the package to the address you gave as soon as possible.

I guess the problem about the site is related with my Internet connection. Sorry...

:yow:
Oak Knoll said:
Usually I try to reply to all my emails. My apologies if I missed any.
Basically if I like what I hear and find the time and money to promote, press, and fund a band or their release then I work with them. My plate is almost booked until Summer but I'm constantly looking for bands to help out (even if it's just promotion, ideas, resources, etc).

Contact info:
Oak Knoll Productions
c/o Jeremy R. Bennett
72 Handy Street
Attleboro, MA 02703 USA

email: jeremy@oak-knoll.com
aim: jrb2971

I think my site has been pretty stable. If you ever see it down or have any questions feel free to email me or chat me on aim.