shroud of bereavement news

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Hails fello doomsters,
Just want to let everyone know about some new news in the works.

First, we are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the recording for our oak-knoll split with Virginia's Withersoul. The cd should be available in late January. We are also working hard on the Skepticism tribute song "Forge" that will be released through Red stream in conjunction with Foreshadow productions and Oak Knoll productions, that should be released in the early months of 06'. A new track of ours will also appear on the latest Century Media compliation, it is currently being pressed now, so all of you will be able to hear it when it comes out so be on the look out. We have also been shopping our current full length album "Alone Beside her" Due to complications with Screamming ferret Wrecords the cd will not be released through that label. And just to remind everyone, our first official release "...Of Ages" has been released and is available through our website www.shroud-of-bereavement.com we have Paypal and accept mail orders. There will be an all new format as the site is being completely remade.

We are also looking into pressing new t-shirts and should have them available by January. Thats all for now folks! DOOM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder, here are a few shows that we have in the near future

Please come support your local metal!!!

-dan

come see our myspace account at http://home7.myspace.com/index.cfm?...=5DA25ED8-15C2-403E-BD8B6D472CB42087845669078

Upcoming Shows

date
venue

11/17/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skybar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somerville MA

with Dreaded Silence and One Flesh

11/19/2005

Club 125

Haverhill MA

Stone and Steel Fest: www.jayfest.com for info

11/25/2005

O'Briens

Allston MA

with: Ocean (CD Release Party) Sin of Angels

1/14/2006

Jaxx

Springfield, VA

with Todesbonden, Withersoul, Brave hear all of the bands playing this and a new track of our at the official myspace page for this show

http://www.myspace.com/amidwinternightsdream

Hey Dan - The pics of last nights gig are finally up. I wish some of them were better quality, didn't expect the lighting to be a problem. Just the same there are some really good ones up there. We'll have to hook up tomorrow at the Stone and Steel! I'll keep you guys posted about the other stuff as it happens.

http://whiplashtv.com/Gallery/shroud_bereavement

I also mentioned the show in the news section as well

Whiplash news

Hey guys, below is a link for last nights radio show. I hope the turnout for the Stone and Steel fest was good? Let me know! Jeremy, I'll give you a call this afternoon (11-20) Just a heads up if you have any bands available for radio interview let me know. There is another radio show on MFO that needs interviews for the next couple of upcoming shows, its called Live Wire with Phil and Jade. They cover all the new england bands as well. Still a lot of editing left from yesterday so needless to say it's been a busy week! Checkout the radio show and let me know what you think. I can't wait to hear what you guys will be sending. Also look for more air play off the Shroud cd! Take care!

http://webcast.wmfo.org/download/show=Whiplashradio&hour=0&dow=0&min=0&dur_min=120