New Shroud Of bereavement album NOW AVAILABLE

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Figured I'd get a post out to you all about our latest album. If you didn't know, It was pressed and have been available since Jan 18th 07. Our new label Screaming Ferret Wrecords has yet to release the album. I think the idea is to have a simultanious release worldwide, as the album is being pressed in europe as we speak via Locamotive music.

After 4 years of waiting Alone Beside Her is done and available! We have finally gotten the right Distro/label that fits our needs. Screaming Ferret/Metro City records has released the album and it will be distributed through Fontana/Warcon, (This means that you will be able to find the cd ANYWHERE) The album cover art is amazing and has an 18 page booklet featuring 4 different paintings with lyrics and all that stuff. The album features a few Snakenet members
Kellface-Vocals and Ravenousdestruction-Classical acoustic guitars.
Song List:
1. Effloresce
2. A Rose For A Dying Muse
3. Alone Beside Her
4. Unsanctified
5. Communion
6. The Forever Dance (remastered bonus song)

To purchase the album please go to the merch section here

For more info on The artist and his artwork go here:

[URL="www.ericdavidlove.com"]www.ericdavidlove.com

aww sweet man, How ya been? It's good to come here and know someone lol.
Hows the band doing?

I never did send you the video, as non of the stuff was up to standards quality wise. We do have video from the Katatonia show I could send you though.

through the site would be easier. I think you can actually get it at the end now. I haven't seen a link on our record labels page though, go figure lol.

I guess just go through our site, i do all the orders and I will send along the Katatonia video at the same time too

I won't buy it because I'm in the thanks list and my status as annoying troll forbids me from beingcool about *anything.*