Dendera seek new guitarist

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Rising UK metalheads, and friends to many of you here I'm sure, have announced that Tony is leaving the band and they will be looking for a replacement shortly.

Here's the statement from their FB page

Today we sadly announce the departure of Tony Fuller from the band, not only was Tony a very important part of the team but he was one of the founding members of Dendera and we are gutted that he is leaving us today.
A message from Tony -
"I am gutted to be leaving Dendera. But I have chosen to leave now, to give the band the full opportunity to promote the album and realise the potential I believe this release presents.
... I'm very proud of everything we have done in Dendera and have loved every minute of it. I look forward to seeing where the guys take the band and will support them in any way I can.
I would like to thank everyone in the band, who are not only my band mates but my closest friends and to thank everyone that has bought a ticket, album or piece of Merch."
We would like to thank Tony for everything he has done for us, he has helped organise everything the band has been involved with and we know we would not have done half the stuff we have without him, Tony was incredibly helpful with the new album and he will still be featured on it as a guitar player.
In the next few days we will start our hunt for a new guitar player.
From the bottom of our hearts we are gutted to see you leave mate.....
Ashley, Steve, Bradley, Andy