Denver, CO 2/2/04 @Ogden

I was at the Ogden about a couple months ago for the Hypocrisy/CoB/Dimmu show, and it is alright, as long as you don't stand right below the PA speakers.

I was at teh Dimmu show as well. IMO its not fuckin loud enough there. But..it's a cool place...tiny pit. But i fyou get stuck on teh top..in teh back..you can't see shit.

umm yeah. Teh tour consisted of Hypocrisy, CoB, Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir. All Nevermore albums kick ass...even ones produced by retards (the last one)

Well, their singer's whiney ass vocals ruin that band for me. It sounds like he's always crying, and I just can't take it, it hurts my ears.

eh, I see. I happen to like his vocals. They're unique. I get more of an Insane vibe from him. But I see where you're coming from. I mostly like Nevermore because JEff loomis fucking kills

wasn't ogdenville the name of a town in the simpsons?with the outlet, where marge gets the dress and almost joins the country club?

I went to the CoB / Dimmu show, I was wearing an Opeth hoodie and a Daylight Dies tee. I'll probably be wearing the same thing on the 2nd. I've got no complaints about Ogden, it's nice for a small venue. The_Drip, maybe i'll see you there, eh?