DERICK!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
They updated it a bit!

tws_shponglemask_01.jpg

Secrets From Shpongleland
Shpongle 4 x CD Boxset

Secrets From Shpongleland aka The Shpongle Box Set will contain all three Shpongle albums and a bonus CD of studio out-takes, unheard music and cheeky mixes and remixes by Si and Raj. This will include some of the artists who have been involved in the Shpongle project. There will be original artwork on the boxset and a 16 page booklet inside the box with prose, pictures and drawings from all the artists involved in the Shpongle story over the years. It will be a snack for the senses before the journey of Shpongle. Sit down, line up all four cd's in your cd player and then sit back as though you are watching an epic DVD trilogy and pour over the artwork and pictures.

The boxset will be strictly limited to 5000 so make sure you are aware of when it is going to be released. The best ways to do this are to sign up to the newsletter and to come to the website on a regular basis as you will only be able to obtain this item directly through us. It will not be ludicrously expensive as some people have speculated. In fact we are trying to make it cheaper than buying all three albums separately! More info to come... This may be the last chapter in the Shpongle story so don't miss the ending!

http://twisted.co.uk/home/

I must have one!

I thought Nothing Lasts was the last chapter until I heard about this! If you hear ANYTHING about when this will be released, please let me know! I'll do the same!

Knowing Twisted's reputation, they'll announce a release date and then it won't actually get released until 6 months after that, heh.

I've been signed up for that newsletter for about 7 or 8 months and have received an issue 3 times.