Describe the person above you.

^ Noticed new sig.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6745333 said:
^oh god, surprised me saying "hello" in italian... :)

I would be impressed with myself, but I thought I was saying "Good bye" :erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6745333 said:
(ps: ciao Alasdhair, come stai? :))

I would respond, but I have no idea what that means... I should learn more Italian considering I am like, 1 quarter Italian.

^is surprised about Alasdhair, as do I :p

@Alasdhair:
Heheh! Listen...
"ciao" can mean either hi or bye, it's a word that it's used for both things ...and when I said "Ciao Alasdhair, come stai?" it meant "Hi Alasdhair, how're you?" :)

^ Has taught me some Italian.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747465 said:
Yeah, I understand what you mean, let me tell you only that in this context you should say "bene, bene" instead of "buon, buon". :)
(sorry for the correction, I only wanted you to know it)

When would I say "buon"? Thanks for this, by the by. :)

^his eyes are gonna feel bad after they'll read what I'm gonna answer below... (hahah)

Hmm, I wouldn't exactly know how to explain what you asked me.... let's say that "buon" is a contracted form of "buono", which means "good", but in the case that happened to you before you had to say "bene", like I told you.
And instead, in italian we constantly alternate the words "buono" and "buon" according to the words that that adjective's gonna be correlated to, and it's very difficult to explain, cause there are so many words and so many exceptions... but listen, to give you an idea, you can say "buon" when you say...
"buon natale", which means "merry christmas";
"buon anno", which means more or less "happy new year" (only that the word 'happy' ain't involved, as is the word 'good', instead);

...and other stuff... but sorry if I couldn't explain it better. :)

^ Is cool

POSTJUMP

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747495 said:
^his eyes are gonna feel bad after they'll read what I'm gonna answer below... (hahah)

Hmm, I wouldn't exactly know how to explain what you asked me.... let's say that "buon" is a contracted form of "buono", which means "good", but in the case that happened to you before you had to say "bene", like I told you.
And instead, in italian we constantly alternate the words "buono" and "buon" according to the words that that adjective's gonna be correlated to, and it's very difficult to explain, cause there are so many words and so many exceptions... but listen, to give you an idea, you can say "buon" when you say...
"buon natale", which means "merry christmas";
"buon anno", which means more or less "happy new year" (only that the word 'happy' ain't involved, as is the word 'good', instead);

...and other stuff... but sorry if I couldn't explain it better. :)

I think I get what you mean. But what makes it a "Bene" case rather than a "Buon" case.