Describe the person above you.

^got confused by me a lot, toniteeee

Hmm, let's say that most of cases, you can't say "buono" when the following word is gonna start with a vowel... but not always, it always depends... that's why I said it's not easy to explain (also, cuz you've got no idea about how difficult it is for me trying to explain Italian to someone while using a language that I don't even speak properly well for first :lol: :))

Aww, thanks sweetie, I need lots of hug... :oops: ...kiitos!! *hugs back* :)

^would have written Ernestine :)

Yeah it must be difficult, but I think I get what you mean.

So I couldn't use buono if the next word would start with a vowel, instead I would use bene? And Buon and buono are interchangeable?
Hm, no, "bene" has a lil different meaning too... in example, when you say "God and Devil", it's like you said "good and bad", right? Well, so "bene" assumes that kind of "goodness" meaning... while "buono" and "buon" are more of adjectives, used for things-animals-persons, and they're interchangeable according to the following word's beginning.
Sorry for the confusion... I tried. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747562 said:
Hm, no, "bene" has a lil different meaning too... in example, when you say "God and Devil", it's like you said "good and bad", right? Well, so "bene" assumes that kind of "goodness" meaning... while "buono" and "buon" are more of adjectives, used for things-animals-persons, and they're interchangeable according to the following word's beginning.
Sorry for the confusion... I tried. :)

So Bene is then the "ultimate good" whereas Buon and Buono are just descriptions of good things.

^caption of her avatar: "one word and i'll destroy the worlds, don't fuck with me"