Describe the person above you.

BOTH!! I totally love that game!! :worship:

I used to play a few years back (the RP not the video game) on this one site, it was pretty detailed. Then a bunch of n00bs joined and the place and story fell to shit, I'm not even sure if it's still around... (I'm gonna go check now actually) But yeh I loved that game too, I actually had a gangrel character as well :p that was my favourite clan. :lol:

A cool V:tM site I haven't been to in years, I think it's dead

I used to play a few years back (the RP not the video game) on this one site, it was pretty detailed. Then a bunch of n00bs joined and the place and story fell to shit, I'm not even sure if it's still around... (I'm gonna go check now actually) But yeh I loved that game too, I actually had a gangrel character as well :p that was my favourite clan. :lol:

A cool V:tM site I haven't been to in years, I think it's dead
but dude, i played for real... i mean, with my friends with character sheets and lots of dice... good old times!!

edit: Protean for the win!! :kickass:

but dude, i played for real... i mean, with my friends with character sheets and lots of dice... good old times!!

edit: Protean for the win!! :kickass:

lol, when I was younger and played this, everyone I knew was into magic cards and yeh, so I was stuck to resort to online places. We used dice-simulators, and had the offical char sheets :p All and all a pro game!

lol, when I was younger and played this, everyone I knew was into magic cards and yeh, so I was stuck to resort to online places. We used dice-simulators, and had the offical char sheets :p All and all a pro game!
well, i had my magic the gathering phase too :p

i played from 1997 to 1998; then i quitted when i entered high school and then it had a little revival around 2002, just for a couple of months. :D

^I actually do have a scythe in the backyard but I didn't think of that when I invited you :lol: After you mentioned it I burst into laughter for a couple of minutes straight.

Really? Well, then sometimes I say something nice.... cool thing, I'm a bit happy about this! I'm not useless... (you made me smile, thanks : ) )

ps: hey, excuse me but... what do you use a scythe for? I'm starting to get worried...

Talking to me or Gonzo? :)

Obviously you... I like talking with you...

(Cause Gonzo and I are like chalk and cheese, for what I've seen...)

What Is a scythe used for or what does Heartless_Name use a scythe for? They are two completely different things.

You should read the last posts on the preceeding page that CadalMord and I wrote... then you'll understand...

What Is a scythe used for or what does Heartless_Name use a scythe for? They are two completely different things.
ftw? lol :lol:
┼Victim of the Night┼;5615863 said:
Obviously you... I like talking with you...

(Cause Gonzo and I are like chalk and cheese, for what I've seen...)

Aw.. :p Well I like talking with you too, although we haven't been talking all that much lately, I'll try to make more of an effort I've just been busy. I'm actually supposed to be doing an essay right now on Romanticism in English Literature :erk: .